Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PC or MAC?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    PC or MAC?

    so which is it?
    I've never had a MAC, thought of getting a MACbook, but not sure?
    PC has always been well for me

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PC or MAC?

    I've not been able to get a MAC yet, either. But everything I read indicates that MAC is the way to go.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PC or MAC?

    I currently use PC, but I'm not at all opposed to Mac. I've considered going Mac but I'm just not sure I have the time to become Mac fluent in a timely fashion. It's been years since I've used one.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PC or MAC?

    It's supposed to be a quick process getting acclimated to a MAC. I have no experience to speak from, only what I've read.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PC or MAC?

    MAC, I just can't afford it.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PC or MAC?

    MAC has 12 months same as cash right now... that's the best thing to do.. builds up credit and is paid off in no time!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PC or MAC?

    If you get one I'm gonna be a jealous b@sturd. lol
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PC or MAC?

    Me and my wife went MAC about 3 years ago. No complaints here.

    We bought a MacBook. They are a little more pricey but thus far, the thing runs fine. Any PC that I have ever used, after about 3 years the thing is junk. We have had 0 viruses or any slow downs with it yet. Customer service has been great. We had part of the keyboard break off and we sent it back and had it fixed and returned by the end of the week. We also had a problem with a USB port that was fixed as well as a cable in the monitor. All of these things were fixed and done so quickly and free since we bought the extended warranty.

    I'll take a few minor problems like those over having the virus/slow down problems I've had with PCs.

    It took me a little getting used to some of the differences between MAC and PC, but nothing that you won't get used to in about a week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •